₹4,190.00 Regular Price
Out of Stock
Cannot be customised.
- Made in India
- 48" x 72"
- Vaccum, spot cleaning only.
- Professional cleaning only through rug experts, recommended.
- Please rotate the dhurrie at regular intervals to equalize wear.
- Do not pull any yarn out of the rug, simply trim it with scissors.
This flat weave rug was hand-woven by the women in the villages of Punjab.
Since each piece is handmade, it might have irregularities or minor difference in design / size/ weaving , which only adds to the unique charm of the product.
- We sadly do not have a refund policy.
- The return policy lasts 10 days, from the day of receiving the order.
- After 10 days we cannot offer any exchange.
To be eligible for the same
- The items must be unused, packed in the original packaging and in the same condition.
- To exchange the item, please ship it to C-304, ATS Greens 1, sector 50, Noida-201301.
- You will be resposible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging the item.
- Shipping costs will not be included in the exchange.
Items sold during sale are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- The colour of the actual items may slightly differ from the listing picture due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- Please allow deviations in the measurements, as they are woven on an estimation basis by these women.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are buyer's resposibilty.