All the photographs uploaded here have been provided by the artisans.
- 100% jute
- Made in India
- 36" x 60"
- Spot cleaning only.
- Flat drying if wet.
- Please rotate/ flip at regular intervals to equalise wear.
- Do not pull any yarn out of the runner, simply trim it with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly
This flat weave rug was hand-woven by skilled artisans in the villages of North India, with careful attention towards pattern detailing.
Since each piece is handmade, it might have slight irregularities or minor difference in design, which only adds to the unique charm of the product.
- We sadly do not have a refund policy.
- The return policy lasts 10 days, from the day of receiving the order.
- After 10 days we cannot offer any exchange.
To be eligible for the same
- The items must be unused, packed in the original packaging and in the same condition.
- To exchange the item, please ship it to C-304, ATS Greens 1, sector 50, Noida-201301.
- You will be resposible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging the item.
- Shipping costs will not be included in the exchange.
Items sold during sale and any promotional event, are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- The colour of the actual items may slightly differ from the listing picture due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- All photographs uploaded here have been taken by the artisans.
- Please allow slight deviations in the measurements, although we strive to provide the most accurate measurement possible.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are buyer's responsibility.