Can be customised
- 100% cotton
- Made in India
- 26" x 60"
- Vaccum, spot cleaning once in two weeks.
- Professional cleaning by rug experts recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Flat drying in shade, away from direct sunlight.
- Please rotate the dhurrie at regular intervals to equalize wear.
- Do not pull any yarn out of the rug, simply trim it with scissors.
This flat weave rug was hand-woven by skilled artisans in the villages of North India, with careful attention towards pattern detailing.
Since each piece is handmade, it might have slight irregularities or minor difference in design, which only adds to the unique charm of the product.
- We sadly do not have a refund policy.
- The return policy lasts 10 days, from the day of receiving the order.
- After 10 days we cannot offer any exchange.
To be eligible for the same
- The items must be unused, packed in the original packaging and in the same condition.
- To exchange the item, please ship it to C-304, ATS Greens 1, sector 50, Noida-201301.
- You will be resposible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging the item.
- Shipping costs will not be included in the exchange.
Items sold during sale are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- The colour of the actual items may slightly differ from the listing picture due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- Please allow slight deviations in the measurements, although we strive to provide the most accurate measurement possible.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are buyer's resposibilty.